verykool® provides a limited warranty for all our products that covers manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship during the warranty period of 1 (one) year for cellular telephones and 6 (six) months for accessories, including the battery. During the warranty period, verykool® will repair phones that are damaged as a consequence of normal use, as defined in the user manual.
The warranty is valid only when the customer presents the telephone, a proof of purchase (receipt), and the Warranty Certificate that is included with the telephone at the time of purchase.
Please bear in mind that the warranty covers manufacturing and product defects and does not cover damage caused by customer abuse.
The warranty will not be honored in certain situations including, but not limited to, those listed below:
- The proof of purchase (receipt) is NOT presented.
- The warranty period has expired.
- The product’s serial number has been altered or removed.
- Products have been subject to unauthorized modifications or exhibit problems caused by improper usage or handling of the phone, as specified in the user manual.
- Damage caused by installation and/or re-installation performed by non-authorized persons and/or service centers.
- Lost or stolen equipment – the warranty is non-transferrable.
- Damage caused by shipping and transportation.
- Damage from accidents, such as fire, voltage fluctuations, vandalism, and exposure to moisture, dampness, sand, and insects.
- Damage from external causes and exposure to weather conditions, such as earthquakes, floods, electric storms, etc.
- Damage caused by tampering with the SIM lock.
- The warranty does not cover plastic or cosmetic accessories that have been scratched or exposed to sun.
- Damage to the phone caused by use with accessories that are not factory original (charger, hands free, battery, etc).
- The warranty does not cover cracks or antenna damage, unless the same were a manufacturer defect.
- Battery warranty is only valid for manufacturer defects and does not apply in the following cases:
- The battery warranty is only valid for manufacturer defects and does not apply in the following cases:
- Warranty seals that are altered, scratched, removed, or modified.
- Batteries that are used in equipment that are not verykool® phones.
- Improper usage/handling as specified in the user manual.
- When the phone was used in networks that were not authorized by the carrier.